I don't think that is quite that crazy, so I would have told her no, too!
Their conversations got me thinking....is there something that I do that makes me crazy?
I know I do some things that I consider "normal"...but maybe to someone else...maybe a little kooky?? And if there are some things that I do that I question, I KNOW there are some things y'all do that you question!!!! So...I must ask....do the things below make ME crazy?!?!?! (or a little OCD?!? You be the judge!)
1. I'm afraid of tiny clusters of bumps (like on human skin, or a yellow jacket nest, or anything where circles are closely packed together)...it makes my skin crawl. Does that make me crazy? (Y'all...I tried to put a picture on here of what I'm talking about, but I seriously CAN NOT DO IT. CAN NOT!!!!! My skin is crawling right now!!!!)
2. I refuse to touch a bathroom door handle without a paper-towel. I'm paranoid of germs on those things! Does that make me crazy? (I think this makes me health-conscious...not cray!)
3. When I wake up in the morning and go down the dark hallway, I use my iPhone to illuminate my path...just in case someone decides to jump out and get me. Does that make me crazy? (Someone just MIGHT be hiding behind my fikus tree!!!)
4. I go into the room where I get ready in the morning at least four times before I leave for the day, just to make sure I've turned off my flat-iron! I just want to make sure I don't burn down the house!! Does that make me crazy?
5. I will NOT leave a bathroom stall until I know that the toilet has flushed ALL THE WAY. Why do I do this?? It drives me nuts walking into a public bathroom and seeing someone SO LAZY that they couldn't flush. DISGUSTING. Does that make me crazy?
6. When my hair is in a pony-tail, I always use FOUR bobbypins. Always. Even if I don't need them. It makes my hair feel secure. Does that make me crazy?
7. I REFUSE to watch any movie where I know the main character or pet dies. REFUSE. If you trick me into it, I'll never be your friend again. Disney movies I can deal with because it seems like someone is ALWAYS dying...but they usually aren't the main character. Does that make me crazy?
8. I don't do laundry until I run out of clothes. Seriously. I have that many clothes. It's horrible. I then I always complain that I have to spend a whole day doing laundry when I could be out, ironically, shopping. For more clothes, probably. Does that make me crazy?
I want to know...what are some things that you do that make you wonder...Does That Make Me Crazy?
Link up your lists below and let me know!!!